PRIME TIME is pleased to announce the availability of an early childhood program grant aimed at improving school readiness and reading habits amongst preschool aged children and their families.
Deadline: Friday, August 1, 2014
Award Announcement: Friday, August 8, 2014
Grant Value: app. $12,000 annually
Grant Period: 3 years (Fall 2014 – Spring 2017)
Minimum Programming: 2 preschool programs annually
Licensed childcare facilities and schools with preschool programs serving educationally and economically vulnerable families. Specifically, the facilities and schools must be located in one of the specified regions and parishes:
- NW LA: 7 grants will be awarded to childcare facilities located across Caddo, Bossier, Red River, and Desoto parishes.
- SE LA: 8 grants will be awarded to childcare facilities located across Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes.
Application Submission Information:
- Click to access the online application system.
- If establishing a new account, ensure that the organization profile is complete and accurate.
- If the organization account is established, log in to your existing account using your personal username and password.
- Click the “Apply” link on the left side of the screen in the dark gray panel.
- Choose the current “PRIME TIME Preschool-Northwest & Southeast Louisiana” application.
- Complete the application by the deadline: Friday, August 1, 2014.
- Visit www.primetimefamily.org for more information.
- Review the request for applications for a full description of this opportunity.
- Join an online grant information meeting. Click a link to participate on the specified date/time:
◦ Tuesday, July 15th @ 10:00 a.m. Join the meeting.
◦ Thursday, July 17th @ 3:00 p.m. Join the meeting.